Tuesday, September 1, 2009

day 4 - i am sooooo tired

okay, so AGAIN IUHGnfjsdkvs
pix aren't uploading.
wtf is going on.
this is pissing me off
>X

anyway--- WAIT! JK!
i know how to do it, it has to be saved to my memory card. not the phones memory. all right, there. now i have all the pix~ <333 okay

well today was my first day of work, it wasn't so bad~
i work at the Coffee Tree
Photobucket
i took pix of me before, i looked not cute. no weave.
Dx
Photobucket
Photobucket
i felt super naked because i was wearing so little top.
like ewww, my armpits were exposed.
i don't own t-shirts though.

i made 7.50$ in tips.
and worked for nearly 3 hours at min wage. idk what that is here, home it's 7.16$ i think. but we have like the second highest in the country. ohhhh well, i have money so i'm happy.
i messed up a lot, more than i did right i felt. but i was never bored, and always had something to do. i didn't like how they told me to wipe down stuff, it didn't actually clean it. just look clean kind of i guess. really it just got nasty germs everywhere. plus they use the same rags to "clean" the cups, that's so gross! i hope no one who eats there reads this.
> u >
hell, i eat there. even though i know how nasty it is. w/e i know they don't spit in it and shit. plus who cares, germs are good for you. built up your immune system... right?
lolololol

oml, i am so happy for this 7.35$
i feel so accomplished, like wow. money is so hard to make.
fuk, my mom makes like 300$+ an hour. AHHAHAHA DAMNIT MOM
>X

i went to the kennel after, there was this guy my age there. he's a jesus lover.
he asked me why i don't believe.
:|
i don't want to see him again.
i'm willing to put my 7.25$ that he wants in my pants.
gross.
he also is in a correction thing.
wtf way to follow your sterotype.

i didn't get to spend any time with Ejote[the puppy i am trying to buy]
because i was working on basically my own because the guy left shortly after i got there.
so that was disappointing.
i spent a little time cuddling her, not enough.
; ~~ ;

while i was walking the dogs i stepped in a puddle, my shoe looks a lot better now. but it's still nasty.
uhg, i hate water, and mud, and gross.
Photobucket
wtf stupid watch where you step!

as i was driving home i got lost, but i found my way eventually.
i saw some funny things though,
like a hobo!
he was sleeping on the hood of his car with a sign on the roof that said "who would jesus bomb?" and on the other side it said "peace begins where people are fed" or some shit. how hilarious. listen, hobo, no one cares what you think. go get your dirty ass a job.


today was boring, how my life should be for the rest of the time i'm here.
-sigh-
but exciting, too.
because it's so different from my life at home.
my feet hurt, and i'm tired.
i don't want to do anything else today.
just sleep.
but i have to have dinner and shower and curl my weave and by pigtail holders.
Dx
so much

i don't want dinner, i've been eating a lot more than i usually do.
but i'm up a lot more, too.
so.
idk i better not gain any weight.

more later, maybe. idk it depends if i remember something or something happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment