Monday, September 7, 2009

day 10 - stressful situation

nothing happened today, since it was labor day. i almost didn't leave the house at all. i read some Interview with a Vampire, slept in until nearly noon, listened to some music, and ate wayyyy to many cookies.
i have been eating too much lately, i am starting a diet tomorrow.
c:

i constantly eat cereal and fiber bars. cookies and so much flour. uhg, i am awful.

when i did go out today i went to Julie and Julia for the second time. it was very funny watching my grandma laugh at it. she laughed at the same parts my mom did, and commented in a very similar way. i see where my mom got everything she's got. it's very nice.

my grandpa commented on my eyebrows... which really upset me. well, not really. but my eyebrows annoy me greatly, they are black, while my hair is brown. i believe i will be buying lightening cream in a few days.

NOW FOR THE EJOTE REPORT
i have personally called my dad and heard him say TWICE that i am allowed to get a dog. 100% positive that he will allow it. but he has yet to contact my mother with this information, and until he tells her, she wont tell my grandparents, and i need them to sign the adoption paper because i am a minor.
so tomorrow, if he still hasn't told them i will call my dad, make him tell my grandparents, and have my grandparents tell my mother that i am allowed so she can tell them that i can have my little fluff ball.
it is way to stressful, is it that difficult to tell her? just send one little email. uhggg stressing me out.

i am not enjoying South Dakota much, just my job and the kennel, otherwise i don't do anything here.
obviously you all see that. i don't really do anything interesting. i don't meet anyone new, i don't go out on my own. i don't do anything.

i study, work, and play with dogs.
what a lame and pathetic life i live.

i need to get my puppy so i can meet people while walking her.
teehee

i know i will enjoy nothing more than my trip to wallmart to buying everything for Ejote, a water bowl, a food bowl, collars, clothes, kennel, blanket, i already have a bed and leash for her that i have from previous dogs/cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment