Friday, September 11, 2009

day 14 - bat mobile

i made 7$ today.
c:

i have 30$ some, so enough to get my nails done~
and i need to make more so i can buy a present for my mommy.
she deserves one, i'd post a pic of what i want to get her but she reads this.


i still don't know how to make coffee drinks at all.
even though i've been working there a week.
like, i know what to do when i'm told what's in it.
but i have no idea what's in what.
it's so annoying, too difficult to remember all that shit.
i am just going to leave in a couple weeks anyway,
why should i bother to really learn?
i think that's why they're not teaching me.

Carol is taking me to Mitchel to get my nails done, she and a friend of hers are going. and they're taking me~
today i ate at work, and she said "wow, i think is the most i've seen you eat ever." i never have lunch.
i have decided that from this day forward i will not have breakfast.
just lunch and dinner.
because i need only two meals, and the lunches at the coffee tree are good.
so i want to eat that, not stupid cereal bars and poop.
cccc:

after work i came home to talk Ejote on a walk, she is so good.
i got my package from my mom with the bed and leash in it.
so i was able to switch out some stuff and take it back to the shelter.
a LOT of dogs were adopted yesterday.
so-so-so many.
but one of them was returned today.
her name is Lady, the man who got her wanted her to chase cats away and stuff.
she has no interested in that. she just wants to be a family dog.

and we took dogs out to take pictures of them for the website of the Beedle County Humane Society.
one dog named Vegas jumped on me, and got my arm all muddy since it rained yesterday.
i still haven't washed it off because i'm lazy and gross.
Photobucket

when i got back from the kennel i took Ejote for another walk, i guess school just got out because a lot of teenagers were driving by.
some guy rolled down his window and whistled at me, i looked then he waved.
i don't even look cute, today. no weave, no makeup, my hair isn't straightened.
people in South Dakota have no standards at all.

i saw two of the women who work at the kennel[but didn't work today] driving home when i was walking Ejote, too. she said she seemed like she was doing really well.

my grandma just walked in and was going "oh miserable little doggie, no food no water, so lonely~"
and i was like "wtf i just took her out! she doesn't get more food until dinner! her water bowl is full!"
and she was like "poor miserable little doggie~"
and i was like "noooo"
and she was like "lol jk~"
and i was like ">x you miserable old woman."
then she lol'd again and walked off.

funny girl~

that's all for now.
oh. my grandpa drives a mini bat mobile.
Photobucket
it's so fun to ride in.
i want it.

update
i took Ejote for her after dinner walk~
and i said sit, so she sat, so i took a pic.
Photobucket
i really like proving that she can sit, just to myself. it makes me feel like i've accomplished something.
even though i didn't train her.
ahahaha

this house was so beautiful.
Photobucket
like wowowowowoww.
so nice.

Photobucket
then i bedazzled her leash, my grandma laughs and calls me a five year old. then says "it's harmless."
and then it's over.
c:

No comments:

Post a Comment