Friday, September 4, 2009

day 7 - I DID IT!!!

wow, i took so many pictures today. you're all going to be like "more pix than writing, you suck" because i do.
i said i wouldn't take pix of the chickens, but i did. they looked so cool.
O w O
this shit is so rare in Michigan, so it's cool to me. here it's just like "w/e it's normal"
LOL
i suck

let's start with the beginning,
i went to this place called Putters and Scoops, or something. it's a mini-golf place with homemade pie and really good icecream. so they say. i only eat icecream if it has brownies and cookie dough in it.
c:
then my grandpa dropped me off at the state fair. the biggest thing in South Dakota really. there was a lot of stuff, i dropped off the cookies i made yesterday[okay so i did do something] at the booth i was told to. then i went and just walked around. they had really cool rides.
this is my favorite.
Photobucket
but i didn't get to go on, couldn't mess up my weave~ plus the cheeapest tickets for rides was 20$ FUCK that!
i have 192$ though.
O w O
-rolls in money-

Photobucket
they had stupid shits like this, too.
a worlds smallest horse, snake lady, and worlds smallest woman. oml so stupid.
stupid hicks.

and they have THIS
Photobucket
OML
i wanted to go on so so so bad.
i might on monday when my grandma is there to pay for me.
buahahahaha
i saw a guy fall off it
B]
so cool!

oh, btw
my Grandpa gave me this ring. it's called a bear trap.
Photobucket
you can't sell it, you have to give it away to someone. an indian melted down the silver and made it. all by himself.
the indian gave it to my grandpa <33

k onto the FFA barn.
Photobucket
they had goats,
Photobucket
and cows,
Photobucket
and pigs,
Photobucket
and donkeys,
Photobucket
and BUFFALOS,
Photobucket
and even a camel.

they had chickens too, but they weren't interesting.

Photobucket
i think this is the buffalo too, but idk.

what they had that really got me, were puppies.
Photobucket
i remember why breeders can bring people in, they are sooooo cute!
but don't buy puppies, go out and adopt them instead!

after that i went off to leave, there was no more neat stuff. so i started walking.
kept walking.
feet hurt.
kept walking.
OH SHIT IS THAT A?
Photobucket
ELK
LOL
oml this was so weird, wtf South Dakota

then i found the barn with all the cows.
show cows.
Photobucket
this was my favorite, the only spotted cow in show.
Photobucket
and this was the biggest one, i think.

so cool.

Photobucket
btw, kids in South Dakota play in corn instead of sand.
LOL

Photobucket
across from the cow barn was this, where they roped cattle and whatnot.
i think this is animal abuse in bright colors so it doesn't seam as bad, really.
it's good fun, but they should treat the cattle better. they really should.
they all seemed so afraid.
; ~ ;

as i tried to find my way out again i saw a a sign that said "poultry and rabbits" and i got distracted.
Photobucket
did you know rabbits wear eyeliner? i have never seen anything like this.
i love seeing bunnies.
c:
they are so cute.
Photobucket
and so different, look at the size of this fucker!
Photobucket
the floppy ears made me smile~
Photobucket
and this is the bunny i would adopt if i were to adopt a bunny.
it looks like a dust bunny.
i'd name him Dander.
/gaiafag
CCC:

i told myself i wouldn't take pix of the silly chickens, but there were some really beautiful ones.
Photobucket
a pomchicken.
cross breeding is funny.
Photobucket
the same, but black.
Photobucket
THIS DUCK OML it's like a turkey duck. wtf.

Photobucket
Photobucket
look how perfect this big boy is. it looks too good to be true. more so IRL looking at it was like looking at GOD
LOL

Photobucket
i learned that beaks are like this a lot, today. i always thought they were just like > not with the bump.

Photobucket
Photobucket
BIG BOYYYYYYYY[s]

Photobucket
i don't need to explain why i took a pix of this.

Photobucket
this chicken looks so ready to go to a ball. srs

Photobucket
ROFL
can it see?!

okay, no more pix i'll type now.
when i got home my dad called, we talked about my getting a dog situation.
and
and
and
...
AND!!!!
I CAN GET A DOG!
i am officially allowed to get a dog at home. i just need to talk my grandparents into letting me get one here. that's itttttt~
my grandma called me a manipulator.
okay, missy, next time you have a panic attack and have no one to talk to and can't hardly breathe then come talk to me about how you realized how a dog would have helped.
because companionship is my greatest difficulty, and Ejote will love me always.

i really want to prove how far i have come in being mature, too.
i want to show that i am not who i was. and that the past is... well. behind me.
c:

you will see, you will all see.

i didn't go to the kennel today, i didn't have time.
with my luck Ejote wont be there.
UHG thinking that depresses me.
-whistles-
SHHHHHIT
she better be.
; ~~ ;

i'm going pretty much all tomorrow, though. it will be a nice day.
:3

update later maybe?
idk i can't think of anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment