Friday, September 18, 2009

day 21 - weight drives me crazy

115.5
wtf why is it going down all the sudden? this always happens on my... erm. anyway. today was a pretty darn good day.
got my first pay check, ever. 31$ plus some odd cents. pretty wimpy, but including tips... average 7$ a day for 3 days a week for 3 weeks~ is 63$.
so i made over 90$
c:
and i've spent just about all of it.
> u <
i'm so awful about money. i spend it when i get it, but if i don't have it i don't mind not spending it. i still haven't cashed it in. but i will some day. some day.

Carol sends me out on... little tasks a lot, like washing her car, picking up groceries, picking up credit card paper. it's nice to get out and walk around while being paid. she also lets me drive her car, she obviously trusts me a lot. and that's nice.

people flirt with me, a lot. honks while i'm walking outside, neighbors talking to me, costumers[thankfully no teens come in during the hours i work. so it's mostly old man compliments] and worst of all- people at the kennel.
two boys have made serious attempts at flirting with me there, one daring enough to ask for my phone number. i gave him a fake one. he adopted a dog, that's all i wanted out of it. i don't flirt back, but i don't diss them either. this town is too small for me to be rude, it would get back to my grandparents too quickly. and i would almost certainly see them again. and i don't want to deal with that shit.
so basically, i'm L.A.R.P.ing, as Samantha the gross.
oml that was hilarious of me.

after work at the kennel i came back, had pizza for dinner, then went out to the fair grounds with Carol's mom, Gene. not sure how to spell that.
D:
we set up her table, she sells jewelry.
and i realized- i would love to do that. for a compony that i really like- of course. so i'd have to find one.
but i could sell jewelry AT my bakery. and have "house parties" at the bakery once a week every week. like every Thursday right after closing time. or something. i think it would be really fun- and i'd get "free" jewelry. of course it wouldn't really be free, but it would be whole sale price. and i'd sale it for department store prices. or i could just wear the jewelry one day, and put it back on the display to sell it the next.
so cool!
and every once and awhile go to conventions and sell stuff there. even Anime Conventions, sell Lolita jewelry and accessories. get paid to be at cons, hell yeah~
i spent most my time in the dealers room anyway.
c:

i think it'd be a good thing to do.
two things i love are baked goods and sparkles.
everyone knows that, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment