Monday, August 31, 2009

day three - i have a job~

i woke up at 9:28 this morning, which was really weird because grandma wasx going to call at 9:30 to wake me up. but i was already up~ i had lucky charms for the first time since i left home. it wasn't as delicious for some reason.
:<
but w/e
i got ready and shit and learned something very very strange.
old people take FOREVER to get ready in the morning.
my grandpa took longer than me! and i had to put my weave on and my contacts and my makeup!!
he said "the older you get the longer it takes for you to get ready in the morning LOL"
my grandpa is sooooo cool, i'll tell you more about that later.

for whatever reason more of my pix aren't uplading. this is pissing me off. wtf
i have to re-take pix, damnit!
uhhhhhg w/e
h8
i'm really angry now

okay, so i went to The Coffee Tree, which is next to my grandparents office. they are both lawyers, btw. and went in for my "interview".
i say "interview" because she didn't ask me anything. just said "k don't steal, you're hired. start tomorrow" not literally, she said other things, but that's the jist of it.
i looked really cute today but the pix of me isn't uploading and i don't look cute anymore because i was running around after dogs for four hours.
x3
how Lotte of me

after i got the job i went out to the kennel and learned what i was going to be doing, mainly i am going to be walking dogs. they have one dog that is new that is very shy. she didn't have a name so i gave her one, her name is Shylo. idk if they spelled it that way but i did~ she doesn't like me. she growled at me. what a little fucker.
Photobucket

then i walked a very-very special puppy that i am trying to adopt right now, her name is Lucky but i will rename her. i'm not sure what, yet. what do you think?
Photobucket
[i forgot to set it on outdoor so these pictures are bad, same with Shylo's]
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
she's a palmaranian[sp?] mix, her fur will grow back. but for now she look a little funny.
hahaha

Photobucket
this dog liked me so much, she was super quiet and well behaved on the lease. but she didn't even want to be outside, she just laid down next to me and waited until i took her back in. why would they want to be in those cages?

Photobucket
i felt so bad for this dog, they had to clipper her so close to the skin that she has little cuts all over her. she has a weird bump on her back, too. it looks kind of like a wart or a zit. but it's bright pink. i feel sooooo bad for her. she'll be beautiful when she is all healed.
i feel bad for shelter dogs in general, they look so trashy because they're not that clean and they were abandoned. who would do that to a dog?! terrible people, that's who.

walking the bigger dogs was hard, i am rather weak. but also strong! not one of them knocked me down or could pull me in a direction. but i didn't have the strength to hold them AND the camera. sorry.
; ~~ ;

right as i was leaving the brought in this giant cat cage. idk what else to call it. a carrier to carry cats in, you know? but huge!
inside was a...
Photobucket
DEAR
bahahahahaha
a baby dear.
it was following some people so they had to catch it. they're releasing it into the wild tomorrow so it can't follow people around anymore.
:3
Photobucket
isn't she cute?

i want a baby dear.
maybe i should ask mom for one of those instead~

today is pretty much over, i'll go to bed at like 7 because i am sooooo tired.

i smell like dog, mmm, i love the smell of dog.


EDIT
oml i just realized i left out what i was going to say about my grandpa

idr how we got on this subject but he told me i was spoiled, which i am, anything i say i want my mom gets for me. including a snake, she hates snakes. but she wont get me a doggie, wtf! anyway, i was like .____. when he said that but then he was like "you're nice to be around, though. you don't act spoiled at all." i do get w/e i want, i just don't expect to. i am thankful for all that i have, but could live without it.
i just think, if i can get, why not? it doesn't make me a bad person to have lots of nice things.
it makes me a happy person~
i could be happy without nice things, too.
as long as i had a dog.
>X

MOM I KNOW YOU READ THIS
<3333

2 comments:

  1. The baby dear is just precious~

    Fff, I wish I could get a job that easily too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need grandparents that have gone to the coffee shop 1-2 times a day 5 to 7 days a week.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete