Saturday, August 29, 2009

day 1 - a lot happens, and time goes by so fast.

today, i woke up at 10am to get ready to leave. i had a lot to do. i started with a bowl of cereal, like always~ i finished the box. i felt like it was a sign. that i was really supposed to leave. because there was no more lucky charm is my house. so, clearly, i had to go. i had to do this, my adventure.

the first thing i did was get put in my contacts/weave/makeup/etc. i still have no idea how much i weigh, i will cry if i get on the scale and weigh more than 115 when i get home. hopefully i will be 102 <33

my brother had a friend over today, they were watching Spongebob and wanted "jelly burgers" so my mom and i decided to go to BK, and on the way stop at Petsmart. i bought two mice recently, but i have to return them because the person who said they would care for them is ignoring me. i'm really angry at her, i don't want to even talk to her. i hope you read this you bitch! hahahaha
anyway, back to the sadness. we stopped at Petsmart and returned them to their friends, i kissed them goodbye and shed a tear. but not really. i most likely will later when i realize they are really gone.
; ~ ;
here is my tribute to Oreo and Truffle, kind of. they're not dead. but i will miss them dearly.
; ~~~~~~~ ;

Oreo
Photobucket
[my picture of Truffle wont load, i'll fix this later.]
Truffle
not dead, but no longer alive in my world.
; ~~~ ;
:<

so i spilt super glue all over myself, i was bdazzling my DS[see later] and the glue fell over in my lap. calling onto my iPod, and the chair under me. which seeped to my pants, through them to my panties, and through that to my butt. and my butt now hurts from crusty glue being on it. it's so awful.
Dx
Photobucket
it still works though.
my panties are ruined, though,
but you can't tell on my pants.
a'cause idk why.
it got on my plane ticket, too.
Photobucket
but it didn't cover any important part.
thank goodness

but it feels really hot when you get a lot on you.
and it hurts a lot to pull super glued cloth off your bum.
i don't sugest trying it, i almost cried in the airplanes bathroom. LOL@ME
wtf.

Photobucket
i took a pix of me in the plane, i look so mad.
i hate flying!
>X

i found my gate for my second flight, i am rather proud of myself.
my mom is proud of me, too. which makes me feel better. she's glad i came on this trip.

when we were landing i saw the Mall of America from the plane, and i was like "i should have asked to stay in Miniappolis for a little bit. i could have gone shopping ; ~ ;" w/e i don't have money anyway.
Dx

it's 2:23, my flight is at 3:10. boards in like 20 minutes.
bored bored bored, what to do now.
i think i'll play cooking mama.
on my stupidly bedazzled DS.
Photobucket
lolololol i love it.
but there is one gem missing that i can't fix until ma ma mails me my bdazzling shit!
Photobucket
>X
[there's like a lot missing now. UHG]

------

i'm at my grandma and grandpa's house, now.
i was supposed to sit next to this dyke looking army girl, but she switched seats.
whshe was kind of fat so i didn't want her to sit next to me and then she didn't~ i was so happy~
^OO^
i almost fell asleep on the plane. i must be getting tired.


we stopped at my aunt and uncles house on the way back to grandma and grandpas.
she is really pregnant, their first child together. but she has two other children.
this is my first blood related cousin on my mom's side~ so exciting~
Photobucket
they have two dogs, but i didn't get to play with them.
and their house is BEAUTIFUL. like better than my Ada house. oml lucky.
i'm seeing them again next sunday, i believe.
along with my two cousins.
going to a town called "Badger"
c:

we stopped at Perinsins to eat, my grandpa made a comment on some womans boob job.
said they belonged in the Macy's parade.
ahahahah
i like talking to my grandpa, he is a neat old man.
ccc:

the first thing i did when i got to their house was check out their MacTop,
it's beautiful.
O w O
but no internet on it, yet.
; ~ ;
no wireless internet, either. so i'm alone~
idk why i'm even writing this, no one will see it since no internet!!

anyway, after that Grandpa showed me some of his guns. he's going to teach me to shoot.
he used to be a really sharp shooter.
so cool.

tomorrow i'm getting my car, the white convertable~ and going to learn about where shit is. and going grocery shopping. hopefully i can find the shampoo i use here. it's such a small town i might have to use gross shampoo for a month. w/e i miss the internet already. i am so bored without it. ugh h8 i need to be able to talk to Aoi and Doll easier!
>X

i think today is over for me. not bed time, but nothing else will happen.
oh, this is my room for a month.
so cute, yes?
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOL it's so tiny!
i stood in the doorway/corner to take them. muahahahaha
idk i like it.
[my laptop isn't actyally out there anymore, i had to hook up to the desk in the living room. so it's out there now. :3 and i have internet~ i am so happy~ so happy~]

grandma said she can help me study no problem, but we're worried about our math abilities.
x:
Henry can help if need be.
so much happened today, i hope everyday is this not boring.
-changes into PJs-
k night
[jk i'm going online a bunch now~]


PS
both my grandma and grandpa go "hm" a lot. not like they're thinking, just a noise they make. grandpa does it more.

UPDATE BECAUSE IT IS STILL TODAY
there is no food in this house. like seriously, nothing i would eat is here. not even skim milk. i can't want to go out tomorrow and get groceries. maybe this is a sign too. that i'm not supposed to eat yet! because i need to lose some weight. yes, that must be it. i've been webcamming like all night, but i'm still really board.
i played more Cooking Mama but i kept making stupid mistakes and not getting 100% so i got angry so fast.
>X
i think i am heading to bed soon.
or to read some Interview with a Vampire.
i love that story.

2 comments: